vrijdag 11 mei 2018

Polyvore is shutting down so here are all my sets



As some of you might be aware of: Polyvore is shutting down. Over the years that I had this app I actually created quite a few sets which I also shared on this blog. Now since the app is shutting down the photos of the sets won't load anymore. That's why I decided to share them here. I will put all the photos of sets with their names on here in chronological order. Bare in mind some of these are really old and so a lot of these outfits are ones I probably wouldn't create nowadays. But I still wanted to have a collection of all my sets so here it is. Enjoy. 
(Also, I know I don't post on this blog anymore but since all the Polyvore posts would be gone I decided to post this so I still have all of them on here.)




Little Red Dress

Louis Collar Jacobs
(Why is this such a Veronica Lodge outfit? lol)
           
Pink Popcorn

Kurt's Girlfriend


Edgy Pink

Un jour à Paris

Princess with capital P
(Remember when jelly sandals went back in style?)

Tropical vibes
(Remember when jelly sandals went back in style?)

"I wanna be your vacuum cleaner"
(Have you heard the new arctic monkeys record?? it came out today and it's so good, i love them sm <33)

NBHD

Velvet Nikè
(i love the name of this set sm)

Coffee in the city 

"She's got that 70s head"

City trip

Lies
(named after the Marina and the diamonds song hence the lyric "I can't let you go")

What's in my bag?!

Summer Holiday 

Peachy Rose Gold
Those were all of my Polyvore sets! I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe until next time if I ever decide to make another post lol
In the meanwhile here are my social media handles if you wanna keep up to date with me:
IG: 
Main photography style acc: https://www.instagram.com/pixieprinses/
Twitter:
Tumblr:

XNena

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten